EDUCATION | AWARENESS
PREVENTION AND EARLY INTERVENTION
Brother Be Well is a multimedia mental health awareness platform. It is also a membership community for males of color ages 13+. We deliver clinical and holistic Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) education and linkages to resources and care. Our blog, media, and tools are open to the public. Schools, community groups, families, and others are encouraged to start using our free resources today.
Start Using Brother Be Well Today
• Visit our plans page to sign-up for a free membership. Onboard as an individual or bring your entire group. Members receive our newsletter and invitations to members-only activities.
• Subscribe to our blog to receive our multimedia.
• Follow our Roadmaps to get the most out of Brother Be Well. Use our media and curriculum as part of your curriculum. Find categorized media for family, classroom, and community discussions – education for all.
• Educate youth through a podcast listening session.
• Offer extra credit for reviewing one of our videos.
• Use our web-based courses to educate your staff and students.
• Visit our Learning Library, sponsored by Blue Shield of California’s BlueSky initiative, to take learning to a new level.
I am the hope of tomorrow. I will not forget my worth.